Is Microsoft 70-734 dumps exam really hard? “OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10” is the name of Microsoft 70-734 exam dumps which covers all the knowledge points of the real Microsoft exam. Latest release Microsoft 70-734 dumps OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10 is your best choice. Pass4itsure Microsoft 70-734 dumps exam questions answers are updated (46 Q&As) are verified by experts.
The associated certifications of 70-734 dumps is MCSA. According to our information there is a change for 70-743 dumps, I advise you to take a look at our latest Microsoft https://www.pass4itsure.com/70-734.html dumps rather than pay attention on old-version materials.
Exam Code: 70-734
Exam Name: OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10
[100% Pass Rate Microsoft 70-734 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWY2xEbzRCZklmTFU
[100% Pass Rate Microsoft 70-741 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWWU9QM0NyNGN1cFU
1. Which of the following is not a category of Intellectual Property?
70-734 exam Answer: D
2. Which of the following can be protected by a patent?
A.A new invention
B.A new product
C.A new process
D.A new name
E.An old product made in a new way
3. When Windows places a file on a FAT 16 partition, what does it look for, in HEX, to know that a file can
be placed in that cluster?
70-734 dumps Answer: A
4. What is the name of the option in Windows to hide, or append, a second file to a main file?
A.The Hidden Bit
B.Dynamic Link Libraries
E.Hidden Server Management
5. If you capture an 802.11 frame, and the ToDS bit is set to zero and the FromDS bit is set to zero, what
type of WLAN is this frame a part of?
70-734 pdf Answer: E
6. What transmission system uses short bursts combined together as a channel?
A.Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
B.Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)
C.Lamar Anthell Transmission (LAT)
D.Digital Band Hopping (DBH)
E.Digital Channel Hopping (DCH)
7. When you install and use PGP on your local computer, where is the key pair stored, by default?
70-734 vce Answer: DE
8. When a biometric system performs a one-to-one mapping, what is the systems doing?
9. If you are going to build a PKI you will need many different components. What is an industry standard
that you can build your PKI upon?
A.Contiguous distinguished name spaces
C.A defined hierarchy of authorities
70-734 exam Answer: B
10. You are in the process of designing your PKI. You are working on the individual systems and servers
that you will need. Which machine that you install is designed simply to enroll new users into the PKI?
11. If a Certificate Authority is also designed to accept requests for certificates, then it can be termed as
A.A Root CA
B.An Intermediate CA
C.A CA Hierarchy
D.A Registration Authority
70-734 dumps Answer: D
12. If your goal is to make your CA issue certificates that have specific key usage, what can you use to
achieve this goal?
A.This can be done by using unique DNs for each key use that you want.
B.This can be done by using OIDs for each key use that you want.
C.This can be done by using unique CNs for each key use that you want.
D.This can only be done by selecting the key use options during the setup of the CA.
E.This can be done by installing the identifier file for each key use.
13. If you receive an X.509 digital certificate that has a unique identifier, but has no extensions, what
version is the certificate?
A.It is a Version 2 certificate
B.It is a Version 3 certificate
C.It is a Version 1 certificate
D.All X.509 digital certificates have unique identifiers
E.The unique identifier is determined by implementation, not version number
70-734 pdf Answer: A
14. When using the 3DES encryption ( C = E
[P]]] ) , what is the function of D?
A.D is the text before encryption
B.D is the first encryption key
C.D is the second encryption key
D.D is the decryption key
E.D is the text after encryption
15. Which of the following numbers are Non-Prime Numbers?
70-734 vce Answer: CD
16. What are the two primary types of token system?
17. If you wish to make your Windows user account use smart cards, where must you go to check this
A.Active Directory Users and Computers
B.Computer Management, Local Users and Groups
C.Active Directory Sites and Services
D.Active Directory Security Services
E.On the Enterprise Certificate Server
70-734 exam Answer: A
18. Incidents are generally categorized as falling into attacks on the CIA triad. Which of the following three
attacks are the general categories?
A.Attacks against Integrity
B.Attacks against Confidentiality
C.Attacks against Availability
D.Attacks against Accuracy
E.Attacks against Collisions
19. What is a unique benefit to using a File Viewer as one of your Forensics Tools?
A.You do not have to copy data files to your forensic machine for analysis
B.You do not have to worry about modifying the evidence in any manner
C.You are able to view the evidence files in HEX format
D.You do not need to have all the programs installed on your forensic machine to view evidence files
E.You are able to search for specific file types to which the O/S does not have application associations
70-734 dumps Answer: D
20. What type of information can be learned from a user COOKIES/index.dat file?
A.Their MAC address
B.Their IP address
C.Their email address
D.The websites they have visited
E.The user logon name
21. Which antenna type is best for extending the local range of an Access Point?
70-734 pdf Answer: B
22. What transmission system uses multiple frequencies combined together as a band?
A.Digital Channel Hopping (DCH)
B.Lamar Anthell Transmission (LAT)
C.Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
D.Digital Band Hopping (DBH)
E.Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)
You can regard old-version materials as practice questions to improve your basic 70-743 dumps knowledge. If you are searching the valid 70-743 exam guide review which includes questions and answer of the real test, Pass4itsure https://www.pass4itsure.com/70-734.html dumps will be your only choice.
Read More Youtube:https://youtu.be/km02VNz_fyk